- Oh god, this again.
- Swift is really nice. It’s a shame about the rest.
- How did a path to a font get hardcoded to
- Why did I suddenly open my project and some of the stuff is in Swift 4? Is this a CocoaPods issue? I bet this is a CocoaPods issue.
- Holy shit it’s finally building. I only had to change like three third-party dependencies.
- Holy shit it’s finally running on the simulator.
- Oh I… didn’t have to really do anything to enable the new form factor? That’s neat!
- Ah, all of my custom view controllers are borked.
- Oh, right, I don’t have any tests. Excellent.
- Everything looks like shit. Why did I think I was good at designing this?
- How do constraints work? Where does all of this code live?
- Can I just rip all of this out and start anew? I’m gonna end up doing that anyway, right?
- Okay, time to get to work.
Have a good Sunday.
I hope everything compiles without issue.